MOTION & DAQ
MOTION & DAQ?
MOTION & DAQ?
Data acquisition (DAQ) refers to any act of measuring electrical (voltage, current), chemical (temperature, pressure, voice, etc.) signals using sensors and computers
Starting with sensors, the DAQ system consists of signal conditioning equipment (Amplifier, etc.), AD converter (typically DAQ Device), and PC, and includes programming software
CompactDAQ is a robust portable data collection platform that integrates connection and signal conditioning into modular I/O to communicate directly with all sensors or signals
collection and analysis of analog signals in time and frequency domain
Encoder position measurement, event counting, duration measurement, pulse measurement and generation, frequency measurement, counter timer operation
Ability to generate and collect dynamic signals in sound and vibration applications
Volume Variation Tester
- Measuring the change in hydraulic systems according to temperature.
- Position and Speed control through servo control, X,Y axes by changing the value can make various changes
Output Force Tester
- Graphic representation of the pressing force when the vehicle is mounted with gear knob and detachment force when the knob is separated, System with two servos.
Side mirror current
- Vehicle actuator performance test system
Graphs durability, current, stroke and torque
- When the vehicle side mirror is operated,
Graphs the operating current values, using the
formula, calculate the operating current,
operating time and operating speed